Tuesday, October 20, 2009

RSS Subscribers, PLEASE READ

I started this blog so that people like me (whose inbox is overwhelmed anyway) could use RSS readers to benefit from the wonderful work that Carolyn Rose Gimian does to share Chögyam Trungpa Rinpoche's wisdom in daily form. For me, reading these daily posts (I use Google's Reader) has become a reminder of all that comes from practice as well as a practice in and of itself.

But it turns out that for a while now, Shambhala Publications has been providing "Ocean of Dharma" content as a blog, including an RSS feed. Who knew!?

So I am discontinuing this blog and happily refer you to the Shambhala Publications version:
and associated RSS Feed:

With Metta to those who have benefited from this site and to all beings,

Kristin

No comments: